Customer Service Internship
O’Neill Europe B.V. is the European headquarters of the world famous surf and snow brand, O’Neill, which was founded in 1952 in California. The headquarters are located in Warmond (nearby Leiden). With its rich history and continued innovation, O’Neill strives to grow into one of the world’s largest lifestyle and performance brands
Internship Customer Service
Are you interested in working for the Customer Service at Headquarter of the world's first surf company in a young and international team? Then you're the right candidate for us!
Your daily tasks:
As a Customer Service Intern you execute all web shop related tasks in the allocated geographical area in Europe for E-Commerce customers. You are managing inquiries, process orders and handling complaints. At the same time you are keeping the responsible departments updated.
- Responding to all queries received via phone and via the web shop contact form i.e.:
- Order status update
- Return status update
- Availability queries
- Support on web shop functionality
- Looking for process improvements and provide suitable solutions.
- Lead your project/bachelor thesis, supported by O'Neill.
- Support of the B2B Customer Service.
You'll be in a challenging position in a dynamic and youthful environment where new ideas and creativity thrive. There's also room for future growth.