Digital & Social Media Internship
O’Neill Europe B.V. is the European headquarters of the world famous surf and snow brand, O’Neill, which was founded in 1952 in California. The headquarters are located in Warmond (nearby Leiden). With its rich history and continued innovation, O’Neill strives to grow into one of the world’s largest lifestyle and performance brands
Digital & Social Media Intern:
We are on the hunt for a one of a kind social media specialist with superb language skills and good orientation in today’s highly evolving digital landscape. This person is not only on top of market trends, but is also a boss at maneuvering the worlds of Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more. Passion for action sports is a plus, but a good understanding of the fashion industry will help.
The person will assist the Global & European social media strategy for O’Neill and help streamline the consumer experience on O’Neill channels. Great opportunity for hands on experience with channels with over 1 million people (Facebook) and building content plans for cross-channel communications (Instagram, Stories, Digital & Video Channels). On top of this, the role is a great chance to work with incredible partners, global athletes, influencers – and widen your network.
•Streamlining & experimenting with social media strategies
•Support day to day posting of content
•Conceptualizing plans and organizing campaigns
•Coordinating with regions, athletes & partners.
•Scheduling posts, images, videos & GIFS
•Creating content and ideas for promotions
•Handle customer service requests and messages
- BA Student in marketing or creative field
- Expertise with major Social Media platforms and tools
- Experience with digital, web, and content management
- Strong English skills (written and oral)
- Other languages are a benefit
- Good knowledge of surf & snow universe.
- Solid Time Management & organizational prowess
- Copy Writing is a bonus
- Graphic Design and Video Skills are a bonus!
- Preferable availability 1st of January – 1st of February, for 3-6 months.