e - Commerce CRM Internship
O’Neill Europe B.V. is the European headquarters of the world famous surf and snow brand, O’Neill, which was founded in 1952 in California. The headquarters are located in Warmond (nearby Leiden). With its rich history and continued innovation, O’Neill strives to grow into one of the world’s largest lifestyle and performance brands
During this internship you will be part of the e-Commerce department and will gain experience with aspects of customer relationship management, so the role has operational, analytical and creative aspects. The team that you will be assisting is young and dynamic, furthermore there is the opportunity to interact with other O’Neill departments such as Marketing and Customer Service. As an intern, you will develop a foundation for your future professional development and will learn to work with a range of aspects in the above field.
•Assist in newsletters campaign planning and execution;
•Benchmarking of competitor newsletters and other loyalty mechanisms;
•Prepare CRM reporting and overall email performance on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis;
•Update business requirements, processes and ways of working for E-commerce CRM;
•Work on profiling and segmenting the consumer database.
What we offer:
•A full time internship (32-40 hours) for 6 to 12 months from January/February 2018, in an international working environment in the Fashion & Sports sector;
•Unique opportunity to experience and help drive the success of the European e-commerce performance;
•An outstanding work experience placement in an international, energetic and fun environment, with a range of activities available in between working hours;
•A work appointment at the world’s number one surf brand working with high caliber, experienced professionals;
•An internship allowance.
The ideal profile of the incumbent is:
- Bachelor’s degree/Master in Digital Business, Digital Marketing or Business Administration;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well in written and verbal forms with internal teams and external partners;
- Organizational, time management skills and attention to details;
- Analytical skills with ability to measure performance;
- Computer literate (MS Office Applications);
- HTML & CSS knowledge preferred;
- Fluent in English, spoken and written;
- Good team player with sense of humour and a ‘can do’ attitude.