Intern Retail Operations
Fashion icon Karl Lagerfeld is globally renowned for his cutting-edge, aspirational and relevant approach to style. Under his creative direction, the KARL LAGERFELD fashion house is rooted in a DNA that’s accessible-luxe and cool; its signature aesthetic combines timeless classics with a modern, rock-chic edge.
KARL LAGERFELD’s portfolio includes ready-to-wear for men and women, childrenswear, bags and small leather goods. Additional collections include watches, eyewear, footwear, perfumes, candles and fashion jewellery. In 2016 the company launched KARL LAGERFELD PARIS which brings Parisian-inspired styles to North America. The brand also introduced bridal fine jewellery and will launch a men’s tailored collection in North America in 2017.
KARL LAGERFELD’s expanding network includes over 80 mono-brand points of sale worldwide, plus a premium wholesale presence in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The global women’s flagship store on KARL.COM reaches 96 countries and reflects KARL LAGERFELD’s expertise in engagement through digital innovation.
JOB SUMMARY/PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
•Provide support in day to day tasks within the Retail Department.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
•Support the Retail Department
•Support Store Managers in operational and administrative tasks
•Assisting with weekly and monthly reports
•Follow up development of packaging items (sampling, order process, quality checks etc.)
•Support with business analysis and presentations
•Support bi-annual store seminar
•Support new store openings
- 3rd year of Bachelors studies in Management and International business or equivalent
- Language: fluent in English, both verbal and written French and/or German is a plus
- Numerical skills
- Familiar with MS Office
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to work in an international work environment
- Interest & passion for the fashion industry
- Flexibility, adaptability and a positive "can-do" attitude are a must
- Ability to prioritize and multitask