Internship Store Operations
O’Neill Europe B.V. is the European headquarters of the world famous surf and snow brand, O’Neill, which was founded in 1952 in California. The headquarters are located in Warmond (nearby Leiden). With its rich history and continued innovation, O’Neill strives to grow into one of the world’s largest lifestyle and performance brands
Currently we are looking for an Intern Store Operations to support the Retail Department. We are looking for an enthusiastic student who is eager to learn and has a hands-on mentality. As an Intern Store Operations you will support the Retail Manager with the daily job responsibilities. This gives you the opportunity to gain experience with various aspects of the Retail Business.The Retail Department is responsible for the store and Retail development and interacts with several departments within O’Neill, for example Visual Merchandising, Retail Planning and Allocation, Retail Marketing and the Commercial departments. You will be able to develop a strong foundation for your professional development and will learn to work with a wide range of aspects in the above field.
- You have affinity for the O’Neill Lifestyle and for Retail;
- You have basic computer skills;
- You have good communication skills: fluent in Dutch and English;
- You have excellent proactive skills;
- You are available for at least 4 months.
- Basic reporting;
- Describing procedures;
- Maintain the overview of action plans an projects with various departments in O’Neill
What we offer:
- A full-time internship (32-40 hours) for 4 months
- Internship allowance according the O’Neill interns policy.
- Professional coaching and guidance
- Outstanding work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment!