Photography Coordinator Internship
O’Neill, the original Californian surf, snow and lifestyle brand, was founded in 1952 and can be found all over the world. O’Neill Europe is responsible for the design of the European collection, sourcing of the collection in the Far East and sales throughout Europe, partly through wholly owned subsidiaries and partly through distributors. The company is headquartered in Warmond, the Netherlands.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
During this internship you will be part of the E-commerce department and will have real life experience with aspects of the department’s operations,
such as sample management, assisting on photography quality analysis and coordinating photo shoots.
The team that you will be assisting is young and dynamic; furthermore there is the opportunity to interact with other O’Neill departments like Marketing and Sales.
This internship has both creative, as well as administrative aspects to it.
As an intern, you will develop a foundation for your professional development and will learn to work with a range of aspects in the above field.
-Assist in overall administrative production support
-Manage photostudio sample collection
-Support coordination of photoshoots
-Assisting with and preparing the photoshoots;
-Attend studio photoshoots
-Research and photography best practices for online stores
-Updating the briefing file;
-Responsible for model casting of our models;
-Caring for samples workflow and image/sample requests;
- A motivated student with a communication or photography;
- A student with a strong understanding of MS word and MS Excel;
- A student with fluent English language skills;
- Experience with Photoshop is a pré
- Available as per July 2018
- Student must be enrolled in a study program
What does O’Neill offer?
- A full time internship (32-40 hours) in a fun international working environment in the Fashion & Sports sector;
- Professional coaching and guidance;
- An internship at the world’s number one surf and snow brand, and the opportunity to work with high caliber, experienced professionals;
- An open and informal environment;
- An internship allowance.
Please send in your CV, portfolio and cover letter.