Retail Buying Intern
O’Neill Europe B.V. is the European headquarters of the world famous surf and snow brand, O’Neill, which was founded in 1952 in California. The headquarter is located in Warmond (nearby Leiden). With its rich history and continued innovation, O’Neill strives to grow into one of the world’s largest lifestyle and performance brands.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
An intern at this department gives you the opportunity to develop your personal competencies and skills. The tasks and projects you can do are varied during this internship. Think of the following aspects:
•Analyzing and process weekly sales reports.
•Weekly draw up a bestsellers list for retail stores.
•Creating physical and digital storyboards of the collections (retail & E-shop).
•Creating a product information book (new season) for retail stores.
•Support for the buying of new collections.
•Collecting and analyzing feedback (received from retail stores) on the collection.
•Maintain and update various databases.
•Close cooperation with other departments within O’Neill: Marketing, Product, E-commerce, Finance, ICT and Logistics.
•Improve your English language due to the fact; O’Neill is an international organization with mainly communication in English.
- A motivated student with affinity for the O’Neill lifestyle;
- A student who can get along with MS Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word;
- A student who speaks fluent English;
- Available as per February 2017 four days a week for at least 5 months.
What does O’Neill offer?
- A full time internship (32-40 hours) in a fun international working environment in the Fashion & Sports sector;
- Professional coaching and guidance;
- An internship at the world’s number one surf and snow brand, and the opportunity to work with high caliber, experienced professionals
- An open and informal environment;
- An internship allowance.
How to apply?
Write a short cover letter in which you state the following:
•The internship period and starting date;
•A description of your assignment internship;
•Add your resume.