Produced in Italy and influenced by the sun-drenched Caribbean, LèMert is a versatile and colorful new resort line.
Going beyond postcard images and souvenir shops, a different country and its hidden treasures is the starting point for designing each biannual collection. LèMert then works with local models, photographers, and hair and makeup artists to produce the season’s campaign.
LèMert’s head office is based in the Netherlands, but the team works together from different places in the world.
“We believe in the diversity of beauty. We show that worldly beauty through our resort collections."
We are looking for an ambitious, goal-oriented Sales Manager to head the sales division of our brand LèMert.
This is a great opportunity for a fashion sales professional to take the lead in elevating a young brand.
The Sales Manager will define the global brand sales strategy and sales plan and manage the sale of LèMert’s resortwear collections across all channels (wholesale, online and retail).
A key focus will be the international positioning of the brand within department stores and multi-brand online stores as well as achieving seasonal and annual sales targets.
- Experience of working within an international environment.
- Existing strong relationships with key department stores and multi-brand online stores.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Accurate and numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work fast under pressure - adaptable and flexible.
- Confident and outgoing – a proactive and creative thinker.
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- In-depth knowledge of the international market and competitors.
- Advanced sales, business development, and negotiation skills.
- Strong product presentation skills and visual merchandising skills.
- Ability to communicate and present information to senior management.
- Ability to research and proactively open new accounts in various international territories in line with the business needs.
- Solid analytical skills when processing varied data from different sources.
- Ability to work remotely and independently.
- Good knowledge of Excel and ability to learn new systems