Sales Stylists - Full Time / 30h / Weekend Positions Available
Levi Strauss & Co., a company founded in 1853 by a Bavarian immigrant Levi Strauss, is one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in more than 100 countries.
There is no other company with a comparable global presence in the jeans and casual pants markets.
Our market-leading apparel products are sold under the Levi's® and Dockers® brands.
Drives store revenue by achieving and exceeding daily sales target.
Works as part of the store team,providing an exceptional customer shopping experience that ‘delights and surprises’ and demonstrates knowledge of products to increase sales, in accordance with the Denim Leadership Program.
Consistently delivers store sales targets to achieve store profitability
Inspires and engages the consumer with a distinct and personalized service, consistently demonstrating the Denim Leadership Program.
Demonstrates product knowledge to engage customers and increase conversion
Actively seeks out sales opportunities to maximise sales
Works as part of the store team, taking a pride in the working environment by maintaining store standards, both back of store and on the shop floor(s) at all times
Creates an environment centered around meeting the needs of the customer, responding courteously and effectively to all sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
Promotes Levi’s as the original, definitive and iconic denim brand, to consistently delight and surprise the consumer
Delivers all daily and periodic activities in line with store operational standards (replenishment, ordering, handling of returns, inventories,…)
Aware of current marketing campaigns and activities,
Applies and adheres to Visual Merchandising standards and principles to ensure that the brand is appropriately represented at all times
Participates in special Sales events and activities as required
Responsibility for ensuring excellent level of product knowledge, attending trainings as and when required.
Maintains health and safety policy, procedure and store routines
- A first experience as a Sales Person for a Fashion Retailer, Youth or lifestyle brand
- Unique – dresses to reflect personal style
- Creative – enjoys fashion, music, design, photography, art, blogging, film
- Curious – seeks out new trends
- Outgoing – enjoys meeting and talking to people. Confident and easy to communicate with
- Team player – collaborates to create a unique store environment
- Passionate – loves the Levis® brand and is driven to meet and exceed goals and targets
- Acts with originality, empathy, integrity and courage
Job specific functional expertise
- Loves selling
- Understands store operations and store numeric (targets and profitability)
- Extensive knowledge of denim is a very strong asset
- Computer literate