Stock Operator 30 - 38h - Roermond
Levi Strauss & Co., a company founded in 1853 by a Bavarian immigrant Levi Strauss, is one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in more than 100 countries.
There is no other company with a comparable global presence in the jeans and casual pants markets.
Our market-leading apparel products are sold under the Levi's® and Dockers® brands.
The Stock Operator will work with the store management to maximize sales, ensure the efficient management of the stock and offer an exceptional shopping experience to consumers.
Consistently delivers store sales targets to achieve store profitability
Ensures replenishment is done efficiently and accurately, reflecting the sell-out rate
Ensures the product on the floor is well displayed, tagged, assorted in the full range of sizes and available for consumers
Uses his knowledge of merchandising standards, sales productivity and customer service to increase the store profitability
Handles receipt, quantities, tagging, transfers and deliveries of products, articles, and supplies in a timely manner
Controls and supervise all deliveries, transfers, returns and all other stock movement operations in a timely manner. Handle related required tasks like administrative follow-up and update of the EPOS system
Ensures stockroom and the product are immaculate, well maintained, easy to access, with an updated sample/rotation rail and highlighting best sellers & new arrivals
Organizes and manage organization of stock in accordance with stock room guidelines (Fit, size, color, best sellers, new arrivals..)
Ensures that stockroom meets Health and Safety guidelines and requirements
Plans and undertake inventory operations, and be a stakeholder in monitoring loss-prevention and unknown mark-downs.
Organizes & prepare stock takes end to end
- A first experience in a Fashion Retailer, Youth or lifestyle brand
- Unique – dresses to reflect personal style
- Creative – enjoys fashion, music, design, photography, art, blogging, film
- Curious – seeks out new trends
- Outgoing – enjoys meeting and talking to people. Confident and easy to communicate with
- Team player – collaborates to create a unique store environment
- Passionate – loves the Levis® brand and is driven to meet and exceed goals and targets
- Acts with originality, empathy, integrity and courage
Job specific functional expertise
- Loves selling
- Understands store operations and store numeric (targets and profitability)
- Extensive knowledge of denim is a strong asset
- Computer literate