Store Manager Clarks Eindhoven
For our store in the city centre of Eindhoven we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Store Manager. You’ ll create a positive and lively atmosphere in the store, making it a great place to shop. You have the opportunity to create your own team who are proud of working for world's largest shoe brand.
- Responsible for appearance and daily organisation of the store where customers come first;
- Pro-active in achieving the revenue targets;
- Lead, motivate and develop your team;
- Responsible for proper administration and personnel management;
- Give the right example by actively selling.
- MBO+ or equivalent level;
- Representative and affinity with footwear and fashion industry;
- At least 2 years proven management experience, preferably in retail;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (spoken and written)
- A customizable, business and result-oriented attitude;
- Team player;
- Preferably living in Eindhoven or nearby.
What is Clarks offering?
- A challenging and diverse position;
- A good place to work.
Soort dienstverband: Voltijd
- Middelbare school of gelijkwaardig
- Nederlands en Engels