O’Neill, the original Californian surf, snow and lifestyle brand, was founded in 1952 and can be found all over the world. O’Neill Europe is responsible for the design of the European collection, sourcing of the collection in the Far East and sales throughout Europe, partly through wholly owned subsidiaries and partly through distributors. The company is headquartered in Warmond, the Netherlands.
This position will be responsible for all styling of O’Neill assuring the highest quality images are produced for a variety of products and garments.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
•Be responsible for the way of working in our in house studio and therefore a total styling of the E-shop;
•Research and negotiate models for e-shop photography, campaigns, and go-see’s;
•Create concepts for marketing campaigns/ online campaigns;
•Research trends and create a strong styling vision;
•Present new styling concept incl models, MUA, shoes access;
•Make all styling sets for online & social media, seasonal shoots other projects;
•Create new styling concept for each new season;
•Make sure styling and art-direction are aligned from marketing shoot to online presentation;
•Assist in producing and styling the complete photo portfolio for O’Neill Europe;
•Assist in planning and preparation of each shoot in detail to be ready for photography;
•Work with product photography coordinator to discuss the weekly planning;
•Ensure product shots are consistent with O'Neill look and brand;
•Create style sheets and briefings for each shoot;
•Work on set with models, MUA, DTP’er and photographer, styling apparel and accessories for every
•Care for samples workflow and sample requests. Maintaining vendor packaging, sku tags, apparel tags, cleaning make-up stains and noting any damage;
•Additional duties in the creative and production department as required such as special marketing shooting requests
•On brand product photography aligned with the company’s goals;
•Assist in enhancing department vision and strategies includes preparing models for photoshoots. Partner with the on-set producer to oversee the day-to-day photo shoots;
•General assistance of the photo-studio, making sure things run smoothly with model/product photography, to checking edited images for imperfections and colour discrepancies, to its final journey to e-shop;
- Team player;
- Quality focused;
- Eye for detail (within the productive environment);
- Passion for styling in sports/active-wear, as well as in lifestyle clothing;
- Knowledge about the latest imaging/photography developments within ecommerce;
- Mediator between design and marketing to translate creative guidance and direction in actionable briefing and be able to execute those with matching result;
- Proven background in Art/design/Merchandising/fashion or photography;
- Experience in styling techniques, fit, design and props;
- Knowledge of photo editing software such as Photoshop;
- Currently enrolled in university;
- Available as per now.
- Student must be enrolled in a study program
What does O’Neill offer?
- A full time internship (32-40 hours) in a fun international working environment in the Fashion & Sports sector;
- Professional coaching and guidance;
- An internship at the world’s number one surf and snow brand, and the opportunity to work with high caliber, experienced professionals
- An open and informal environment;
- An internship allowance.
How to apply?
To apply for this internship please contact with CV, portfolio, and cover letter.
Please send in your CV, portfolio and cover letter.