Analyst, Income Tax Accounting & Compliance - Hybrid Role
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Utrecht
Gemeenten : Vijfheerenlanden
Stad : Vianen
Categorie : Audit - Consulting - Juridisch
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
The Income Tax Accounting & Reporting Specialist is responsible for executing Corporate Income Tax accounting and ensuring Corporate Income Tax compliance for all European and Asian legal entities in over 20 countries within the Foot Locker Europe Group.
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you've come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we're making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
As part of the three-man European CIT team, the Manager Income Tax Accounting & Reporting is responsible for executing Corporate Income Tax accounting and ensuring Corporate Income Tax compliance for European and Asian legal entities in over 20 countries within the Foot Locker Europe Group. You will be supporting the Senior Manager in the corporate income tax and trade tax accounting process
- Timely and accurate reporting of the complex annual US GAAP tax provision for the regions, including quarterly income tax close
- Maintaining the tax accounts in the general ledger system in a timely, accurate and high-quality manner.
- Prepare tax calculations for the local GAAP financial statements
- Timely and accurate local country CIT / Trade Tax compliance, including return-to-provision reconciliation
- Timely tax payment, forecasting and tracking
- Manage 3rd party preparation of corporate income tax return, including first line review of draft returns
- Manage corporate income tax and trade tax compliance processes
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Manage local country withholding tax obligations (e.g. obtain certificates, process payments, liaise with stakeholders, etc.)
- Act as one of the Company's primary contacts with its external tax compliance service providers
- Maintain (internal) Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Support accurate and timely execution of transfer pricing and CbCr-obligations.
- Support the company's growth in Europe and Asia from a tax perspective
- High potential, holding a university degree (Bachelor or Master) in Tax (direct taxes)
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years of work experience in an in-house corporate tax department or Big 4 tax consultancy firm
- We are open to international candidates, but for this role knowledge of (local) Dutch income tax is a must
- Advanced Excel skills, combined with strong accounting and tax accounting skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret various types of financial information, attention to detail is essential.
- Effective time management
- A team player with a service-oriented attitude
- Ability to work in coordination with Finance and Accounting
- Ability to independently diagnose and resolve problems
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, another EU language is a plus