Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : AMSTERDAM
Categorie : Creatie - Design
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
Ervaring : 5 tot 10 jaar
Fitting within the wider Marketing and Communications group, our Creative Marketing team is a talented group of art directors, designers, writers and producers, collaborating to originate ideas, create content and activate marketing campaigns.
We’re continually responding to ever-changing consumers’ needs. Finding innovative ways to connect with new audiences and keeping ahead of the game when it comes to innovation, storytelling and creativity. All of which contributes to positioning Tommy Hilfiger as a leading global lifestyle brand.
We are looking for a Conceptual Art Director to work in a team responsible for developing global multi-platform marketing campaigns and/or content across media platforms. You know how to tell stories, on any platform, that drive engagement. You have a pulse on creative trends in digital marketing and culture, and a creative sensibility that extends across content genres. You excel at building strong cross-functional relationships in fast paced organization.
Upholding our brand vision, the Art Director collaborates with marketing teams (at all levels) and key stakeholders across the business, to concept and create engaging content, and oversee the integration of creative materials across all touchpoints for local, regional and global initiatives.
The scope of work is varied and you’ll come with ideas that could live anywhere. Our work includes everything from digital content, email marketing and website design to retail promotions, 3-D window and in-store displays, fashion look book shoots including video and visual brand identity. We also work on internal communications, press kits, invites and events, special projects and corporate videos. We support B2B with creative content for trade shows/events and inspiring sales tools for our wholesale customers. Digital marketing is an integral part of our daily work. You’ll bring a strong editorial sensibility to the nuts and bolts of online retail and an understanding of how the marriage of content and commerce applies to all channels, including social media.
Take the creative lead on assigned projects. Collaborate with peers to concept and develop seasonal projects and key initiatives. Input into the creative brief, ideate concepts, brainstorm and pitch ideas
Update Creative Director as projects progress to make sure work is on-brand. Review work with Marketing teams/key stakeholders and provide clear and constructive direction and feedback
Collaborate with team members to concept and art direct shoots [photography and video]. Bring your trusted industry contacts and introduce new talent. Ensure synergy in shoot execution, ensure deliverables are on-brand and in-line with the objectives
Build and foster relationships with external and internal contributors. Navigate creative approvals, positively contribute to discussion, and take projects to a global stage where appropriate
Measure a project's success beyond delivery; proactively seek out feedback and results. Understand and respond to performance data, and translate data to influence future creative work
Partner with Creative Operations to ensure you have the resources and adequate time to manage and deliver creative work. Share knowledge and best practices across the teams
Lead the execution and layout of all in-store, online, and digital marketing collateral for a particular project from concept ideation to post production- including pulling relevant image and typographic references, creating proof of concepts, finalizing seasonal style guides and providing clear in-season art direction
Apply an Omni-channel / 360 degree asset creation mindset; identify needs from key stake holders, construct wireframes for homepage, emails, digital media, windows and in-store signs, based off cross-functional needs. Create and execute shoot decks that meet the deliverables
Research competitive landscape across global markets to identify seasonal trends, fashion trends, artistic inspiration and references.
Build a seasonal narrative, creating content rooted in brand story-telling.
- A minimum 7 years’ experience, with at least 4 years working within an in-house creative marketing team, editorial environment, or creative Agency, working with fashion, luxury or lifestyle brands
- A degree in a creative field such as graphic/digital design, fine arts, visual communication, art direction
- Experience working with fashion, luxury or lifestyle brands in an Art Director capacity. You’ll most likely have fashion art direction experience across varied shoots, but we’re looking for more than beautiful imagery. Your outstanding folio of work will show captivating storytelling, impeccable graphic design, impactful retail displays and windows, digital/content experience, and bringing brands to life in innovative new ways across different formats
- Enjoys being hands-on; you’ll have expert competency with Adobe Creative programs, with a focus on InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch-up for designing 3-D environments, as well as Keynote for presentations. Proficiency in Lightroom / CaptureOne
- Business level- fluency is spoken and written English
- A natural communicator; you eloquently present ideas and navigate work through key stakeholders, contributing to discussion and positively influencing decisions. You’ll articulate the rationale behind your work, based on consumer insight, behavior or business facts – not your opinions
- Positive; you bring those vibes to the team while keeping work standards high, contributing to our unique agency culture, every day
- A detailed eye with exceptional graphic and typography skills, and a passion for generating innovative (but workable) creative solutions
- A deep passion for - and knowledge of - music, entertainment, culture, audience insights and trends, with the ability to apply this insight to Tommy Hilfiger brand guidelines
- A commercial sensibility
- Basic animation and/or video-editing skills (Premiere, After Effects)
What you can expect from us
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafe'sA company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
*Applicants who do not include a portfolio PDF or URL can unfortunately not be considered. And don’t forget a short motivation letter – we want to know why this is THE opportunity for you!
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.