Associate Manager Paid Social & Programmatic
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Utrecht
Gemeenten : Vijfheerenlanden
Stad : Vianen
Categorie : Detailhandel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
- Drive the development and execution of paid social & programmatic marketing strategies to drive growth in revenue, efficiency, customer acquisition, and lifetime customer value
- Launch, monitor, and optimize multiple simultaneous media campaigns (e.g. auction/exchange-based performance media, audience-based buying, and retargeting campaigns) ensuring efficiency and goal effectiveness
- Handle daily management of external agency partners and maintain adherence to best practices throughout the programmatic life cycle under guidance of Sr. Manager.
- Utilize and develop insights from internal data team, platforms, and agencies to drive action
- Research, evaluate, and test new technologies, and opportunities within programmatic landscape
- Participate in regular knowledge sharing, and training sessions to learn new strategies for optimization
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure clear communication of activity within channel and overall strategic direction and ensure on time delivery of deliverables.
- Effectively communicate performance and strategic direction during weekly performance calls and daily correspondence
- Monitor, update and maintain budget tracking and change documentation
- Proactively identify issues, perform QA, troubleshooting, and many any necessary changes
- Partner with internal creative department for promotional merchandising elements as needed in support of the channel. Identify, and provide feedback on top-performing creatives and set ups to influence performance
- Own the coordination and communication with agencies
- Operational management and contact with Google, Facebook, and other relevant partners
- Creation and analyzing of reports on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis on key KPIs
- Work with the Digital Marketing Intelligence team on analysis of key KPIs for the overall performance, as well as for customer targeting and digital marketing analytics.
- Identify and deliver new audience-based programmatic solutions in driving business growth through research, analysis and reporting in-market research and target segmentation with an ability to analyze and structure data
- Understanding of creative designing in partner creative suites and DSPs (HTML5s, Native, Audio and Video creatives)
- Several years (2+) of experience in online marketing, with deep knowledge in the field of Programmatic & Social Advertising
- Solid knowledge of website analytics & digital marketing tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SA360, DV360, Facebook Business Manager)
- Deep knowledge of bid management and campaign management tools
- Strong analytical skills with a high understanding of numbers and their interpretation
- Familiarity with DSPs (Demand Site Platforms) Adform, AppNexus and SSP's, etc.
- Proven working experience in B2C eCommerce, preferably retailer or agency
- Proficient understanding and experience with data layers, DMP, DSP, SSP, Ad server etc.
- Good understanding of other digital marketing and media disciplines
- Experience with managing a digital marketing agency, preferably with social and programmatic experience
- Accurate and conscientious work
- Fluency in English (verbal & written)
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurementFoot Locker Europe.com is entitled to assign other duties than those associated with the position as described above, if such would be in the best interest of the Company. #LI-JR1