Business Analist Data Cloud
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Handel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
We are looking for a Business Analyst to bring our solutions on the Google Cloud to the next level! To ensure that each sprint release by our development teams is welcomed with cheers and champagne.
Because all Rituals data - and yes, this includes the unstructured variety - lives happily together in our cloud environment with multiple teams working on simultaneous optimizations and innovations, that is a major ambition. Especially since business demands tend to be fairly fluid and abstract. It's up to you to 'feed' JIRA (our online backlog tool) with user stories that leave little room for interpretation, so the output matches or exceeds expectations. Whilst always keeping an eye out for security, data quality and stability.
This role is part of the Rituals' Google Cloud team, a multidisciplinary team consisting of a Product Owner, Business Analyst (this will be you) and a Solution Architect that work together with a team of eight great developers. We have a heap of data to explore and SQL will be part of your vocabulary here.
As a Business Analyst, you will ensure that all user stories in the sprints and backlog are well described for both the business and the developers who need to implement it. This will optimize the output of development teams working on solutions in our Google Cloud environment. During development, you are the central point of contact for questions. After delivery, you will handover to the business, along with proper documentation.
- You collaborate with internal customers/stakeholders from various divisions like digital, customer relations, retail and supply chain to get crystal clear requirements
- You translate these requirements into innovative solutions for the developers
- You collaborate with the PO and the developers during implementation
- You deep-dive incidents that unexpectedly occur (they sometimes just do)
- You don't have to go at it alone, there are many helpful business analysts to show you the ropes
- You celebrate successes with the team!We pride ourselves having 'best of breed' technology at our disposal to deliver a data environment that enables Rituals to be data driven. Helping the business have high quality data to support decision making and facilitate automated systems to deliver the best service for our customers. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented people, but we are also looking for a perfect Rituals and Google Cloud team fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well!
- You have bachelor or master's degree and 3+ years of experience working in an environment where technology drives success
- You love data!
- You are curious and analytical
- You extract the essence from stakeholder requirements
- You refine the stakeholder requirements with the bigger picture in mind
- You enjoy making things better and value team successes
- You are empathically and socially skilled
- You have SQL experience
- You have (some) experience with SCRUM
- You speak/write Dutch and English fluentlyCherry on top: Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Google Cloud
WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 807 stores, 2700 shop-in-shops across 33 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America. Rituals is an omnichannel brand that operates within Retail, Wholesale, E-com and Travel Retail.
Our dream is to bring our philosophy of slowing down to different parts of the world and to create a global lifestyle movement.
In 2020 we had a great milestone, celebrating our 20th birthday. We celebrated this by opening the largest Rituals store in the world, our very first flagship store, House of Rituals. It spans 1700 square meters across 4 floors. Containing new exclusive collections, a restaurant and a mind and body spa.
Over the next 10 years we want to take the brand and company to the next level. This means not only open more stores, but we also want to build even more of a community around the brand.
By joining Rituals, you'll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You'll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it's you we're looking for, please don't hesitate and send in your application. We'll be in touch soon.
Acquisition is not appreciated.