Business Analyst Digital
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Handel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
As a business analyst for the Rituals website, you act as a bridge between business and development team. You are responsible for capturing and processing business input and translating it to technical requirements for the development team. The goal is to create a backlog with perfectly refined user stories that fully supports the ever-expanding Rituals digital roadmap.
- You are responsible for finding the best solutions for new features on the website, and you deliver complete user stories that are ready to be picked up and implemented.
- With your technical approach and experience in e-commerce, you're not afraid to dive into details.
- You come up with solutions that perfectly fit business needs and that are validated to be technically feasible.Technical terms such as API's, MDM (like STEP), PIM and DAM do not scare you but make you curious. With a constructive mindset, you analyze multifaceted challenges and you break down complex processes by making analyses and chart flows. You simplify, without dumbing down. You visualize, without losing the big picture.
You will report to the Solution Architect and you align with the Product Owner for priorisation of projects and consistency of the backlog. You work closely with different teams within the digital domain such as UX, content, merchandising and omnichannel.
- You have minimal 2 years of business analysis experience (preferably in e-commerce).
- You can communicate ideas in both a technical and stakeholder-friendly language, with a constructive and solution-oriented approach.
- You are well organized, skilled in communication and pro-active.
- You are familiar with agile software web development.
- You have an analytical mindset and able to breakdown business requirements into functional requirements.
- Preferably knowledge of e-commerce technologies like Salesforce Commerce Cloud etc.
- You are fluent in English with good writing skills.WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 807 stores, 2700 shop-in-shops across 33 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America. Rituals is an omnichannel brand that operates within Retail, Wholesale, E-com and Travel Retail.
Our dream is to bring our philosophy of slowing down to different parts of the world and to create a global lifestyle movement.
In 2020 we had a great milestone, celebrating our 20th birthday. We celebrated this by opening the largest Rituals store in the world, our very first flagship store, House of Rituals. It spans 1700 square meters across 4 floors. Containing new exclusive collections, a restaurant and a mind and body spa.
Over the next 10 years we want to take the brand and company to the next level. This means not only open more stores, but we also want to build even more of a community around the brand.
By joining Rituals, you'll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You'll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it's you we're looking for, please don't hesitate and send in your application. We'll be in touch soon.
Acquisition is not appreciated.