Business Analyst Employee Experience
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Handel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
On a daily basis your role consists out of collection and analysis of the status of current internal business processes (e.g. customer service process), database structures (e.g. HR database in Workday), IT architecture and current internal communication platforms (e.g. SharePoint, SpeakAp).
The collected insights will be input for a clear plan of approach what is needed to change current processes, structures and databases to be able to deliver the mobile service platform.
To sum things up, this role gives you a great opportunity to create a new mobile service platform for (assistant) store managers and employees from scratch. You do this with a multidisciplinary team in an international environment. In the future, your role may evolve to be part of the development team as an interaction designer or more senior business analyst.MAIN PURPOSE
The Business Analyst Employee Experience is responsible for analysing current internal business processes and platforms to be able to define its impact on the desired end-user experience and business metrics.
Your focus is on our new to be developed mobile service platform. This platform is going to be used by our 1600 (assistant) store managers and 6000 employees working in our 800 stores worldwide.
- You have an education in Business Administration, Informatica or Interaction design (e.g. design for interaction TU Delft)
- You have at least 3 years experience in a business analyst role or interaction design role.
- You are task oriented, organized and work very structured
- Clear communicator (in wording & visualizations) in English & Dutch
- Experience with a service platform/app experience for multitype of users in enterprise environment is a pré