Business Application Manager s&d And s&op
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Handel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
To solve a supply chain puzzle that literally spans the globe (27 countries and counting) for our core business lines, retail, e-commerce, and wholesale. You do this by claiming end-to-end ownership over our Supply & Demand (S&D) and Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) systems. Both for the short (when we use the phrase just in time, we aren't kidding) and long term. A challenging role, because Rituals considers double-digit growth an inspiring ritual, -and it's up to you to ensure system support for supply and demand projections are up to par and DC partners can meet the growing demand by rationalizing planning processes and challenging software vendors to up their game
THE ROLE IN SEVEN BULLETS
- Ensure the continuity, continuous development and innovation of supply chain systems and solutions, with a focus on the S&D and S&OP domains
- Turn isolated business units and software partner islands into an undivided continent, so we can co-create software with a shared vision and focus
- Translate ever-evolving business requirements into lean & mean solutions
- Come up with solutions yourself: if something can be done better, show us
- Expertly manage stakeholder expectations. E.g., by aligning plans and making sure everybody knows what to expect, when, and why
- Keep close tabs on key users, both within the Supply Chain and the broader organisation, so you stay ahead of change requests and issues
- Team up with direct colleagues, counterparts in Finance/IT, business analysts and product owners to tackle projects that make supply chain ambitions come trueTHE IN-DEPTH VERSION
As Business Application Manager S&D / S&OP, you are the latest addition to the Business Technology team (7 direct colleagues). And a very welcome one at that, because managing our global supply chain is becoming increasingly complex. That has everything to do with our growth: we're expanding so fast, it's hard to align accurate short and long term planning with a limited DC capacity by improving and innovating our best-of-breed Cloud/SaaS S&D and S&OP solutions. Chief amongst those are Slimstock and Logility. So those platforms will be your primary tools.
Core tasks (see the bullets above) aside, you initiate, manage and/or participate in a variety of cross-functional projects. Implement a 'new and vastly improved' Slimstock environment. Take on IT-related projects, such as middleware integrations. And contribute to the continuous development of systems and integrations, as Agile as possible. Rituals is always transforming into something bigger and better, so change is the only constant. That means you need to think on your feet - the be-all, end-all solution of today can be obsolete tomorrow - and take on a range of impromptu tasks. These aren't necessarily limited to your primary area of expertise. Ideally, we would also look to you for inspiration when it comes to Microsoft AX 2012, middleware like ESB - Biztalk, master data management tooling (STEP/Stibo) and RGC Google Cloud solutions.
Your ability to forge solid bonds with business stakeholders and software vendors is key to maximizing your success. After all, if end-users and software suppliers work together closely, issues tend to be solved much quicker. On the business side, the stakeholders are primarily key users and project managers. Within the Business Technology community, you mainly interact with Business Application Managers in your and related domains, including Finance. Additionally, you liaise with business analysts and product owners from MDM and/or Google Cloud teams.
YOU IN EIGHT BULLETS
- Your track-record shows ~5 years of supply chain experience in a planning capacity
- You have an analytical mind: you solved a Rubik's cube before you could walk
- You combine those analytical skills with the ability to easily discuss issues with a wide range of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You know Slim4 inside and out. If you worked with Logility as well, even better
- You have experience with project management tools, preferably Atlassian's Jira
- You thrive in an international, pressure cooker (#dontfearthedeadline) environment where English is often the language of choice
- You want to venture into new territory (e.g., finance, core supply chain systems)
- You are a true team player: solo results may come fast, but team results are betterWE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 807 stores, 2700 shop-in-shops across 33 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America. Rituals is an omnichannel brand that operates within Retail, Wholesale, E-com and Travel Retail.
Our dream is to bring our philosophy of slowing down to different parts of the world and to create a global lifestyle movement.
In 2020 we had a great milestone, celebrating our 20th birthday. We celebrated this by opening the largest Rituals store in the world, our very first flagship store, House of Rituals. It spans 1700 square meters across 4 floors. Containing new exclusive collections, a restaurant and a mind and body spa.
Over the next 10 years we want to take the brand and company to the next level. This means not only open more stores, but we also want to build even more of a community around the brand.
By joining Rituals, you'll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You'll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it's you we're looking for, please don't hesitate and send in your application. We'll be in touch soon.
Acquisition is not appreciated.