Business Application Manager Supply Chain
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Handel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
To assume full ownership over mission-critical Order to Cash (OTC) and Purchase to Pay (P2P) solutions. A role with significant scope and impact, since you safeguard, optimise, and innovate systems that enable us to serve millions of customers quickly, efficiently and scalably. Because we outsource our fulfilment solutions for all business lines (B2B, e-commerce and retail), the role largely boils down to ensuring external software vendors produce the right deliverables at the right time. So, yes, evaluating business requirements and translating these into bite-sized stories is part of the equation. But we also expect you to leverage your supply chain expertise to 'rethink and reinvent' solutions yourself.
THE ROLE IN SIX BULLETS
- Enhance the continuity, scalability, speed, and robustness of mission-critical supply chain systems
- Liaise with key users and project managers, both within and outside of the supply chain domain: what do they think they need? And what do they really need?
- Translate rapidly evolving business requirements into solutions that software partners are eager to develop and able to deliver on time and on budget
- Build and sustain 'Golden Gate bridges' between the business and partners, e.g., by managing expectations and implementing effective feedback loops
- Proactively re-evaluate existing solutions and propose out of the box alternatives to accelerate the realisation of supply chain ambitions
- Team up with business analysts, project managers and product owners in the supply chain and/or related (think: finance, IT) domainsTHE IN-DEPTH VERSION
As Business Application Manager Supply Chain, you are a (welcome aboard!) member of the Business Technology team and bounce ideas and experiences off seven colleagues. You primarily zoom in on optimising and innovating OTC and P2P related systems. These are best-of-breed Cloud/SaaS solutions with API services. Core platforms and tooling include:
- ERP (AX-2012) for all things supply chain (migration to D365 ASAP)
- APIs to get data to/from logistical partners
- Our esteemed supplier and shipment portal, Incore
- Our EDI is made by Centric
- And we use Sana for order processingYour day-to-day responsibilities (see the Six Holy Bullets above) also include a variety of projects. Either as project lead or team member. Examples include setting up a new co-pack production line for 'mix and match' gift packages, re-evaluating our middleware integration strategy, making change processes more Agile, and creating, evaluating, and fine-tuning feedback loops between key business users and software vendors to streamline issue management. These and many more, because Rituals is growing and evolving at an incredible pace, so there are always several topics vying for your attention.
Moreover, we challenge you to continuously broaden your supply chain horizon and to venture into the Finance domain - so you become a 'specialised generalist' and can maximise your impact for the team. Which makes this role extra attractive if you are curious about high-volume S&D planning (SLIM4), S&OP (Logility), Middleware ESB (Biztalk) platforms, Master Data Management (STEP/Stibo) solutions, or want to traverse the RGC Google Cloud data lake. Of note: the role screams 'tech!' but building and sustaining strong relations with stakeholders is key to success. These include primary counterparts at external software vendors, business users, product managers, project managers, business analysts and - obviously - your direct colleagues.
YOU IN EIGHT BULLETS
- You bring ~5 years of supply chain experience to the table: the broader your experience, the better!
- You think in terms of processes and chains and have a keen ability to detect issues and opportunities
- You combine analytical skills with a solid business understanding, and can easily discuss topics with a wide range of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You are versed in AX-2012 or other state of the art ERP systems, hands-on experience with its successor (Dynamics 365) is obviously an asset
- You have experience with project management tools. Atlassian's Jira is currently our tool of choice, but if you've worked with alternatives, that's fine as well
- You don't run for cover when stakeholders keep changing demands or adding to them; you accommodate where possible and refuse when necessary
- You thrive in an international environment and are fluent in English
- You spend at least as much time outside the box as in: 'I innovate, therefore I am' is your mottoWE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 807 stores, 2700 shop-in-shops across 33 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America. Rituals is an omnichannel brand that operates within Retail, Wholesale, E-com and Travel Retail.
Our dream is to bring our philosophy of slowing down to different parts of the world and to create a global lifestyle movement.
In 2020 we had a great milestone, celebrating our 20th birthday. We celebrated this by opening the largest Rituals store in the world, our very first flagship store, House of Rituals. It spans 1700 square meters across 4 floors. Containing new exclusive collections, a restaurant and a mind and body spa.
Over the next 10 years we want to take the brand and company to the next level. This means not only open more stores, but we also want to build even more of a community around the brand.
By joining Rituals, you'll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You'll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it's you we're looking for, please don't hesitate and send in your application. We'll be in touch soon.
Acquisition is not appreciated.