Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Financiën
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
This role is all about taking our analytics and planning of the Retail business to the next level. As a financial planner and analyst, you will provide insights to our business partners to support decision making and further drive growth of Rituals. Also, the focus on Workforce management will support in getting the right number of staff at the right moment on the shop floor to create the best possible consumer experience.
As a Business Controller, you will help the business in planning and delivering sales and productivity objectives. You are stationed at the central control & analytics team in Amsterdam, from there you will maintain a close relation to local teams in different markets. Your responsibilities include:
- Act as a sparring partner for Retail and Country management in Benelux and UK/Ireland with an independent view on financial and operational planning and analysis.
- You will give input based on Retail analytics on sales and profitability to steer the business and to give management insights to realize the growth of Rituals.
- Developing next level analytics and planning on personnel cost drivers.
- Improve performances through optimization of our workforce management process.
- Continuously drive improvements for reporting, analytics and processes within Retail Control.In your field you want to be the best in class. You are flexible, assertive and you love to contribute in a growing organization where your input and input make us work more effectively and efficiently every day. You also value accuracy and teamwork.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 730 stores, across 29 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America; with the aim to open 1.000 stores by 2020.
By joining Rituals, you'll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You'll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
YOUR BODY. YOUR SOUL. YOUR RITUALS
- 3-5 years of experience as a (Business) Controller
- Have strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Work experience within Retail and/or workforce management is a plus
- Strong English and Dutch verbal and written language skills are required.