Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Departement : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Contracttype : Vast
Type van beroep : Voltijds
Is your passion for denim and numbers as high as ours? This role is an interesting next step if you have gained considerable experience on the job in retail or fashion company or a great start for a highly analytical university graduate in business or economics. Either way, you can expect a steep learning curve, an ever-changing environment and a pivotal role within a leading global retail company.
Just imagine –
As our new strategic Business Planner, you will be the analytical counterpart of the merchandising team, work closely with account management to develop business plans and cooperate with finance to align financial planning to business planning. The department has a broad scope, but with two key components always present; planning and analysis.
- Leading process improvement based on solid analysis? It’s your second nature;
- You love numbers and data analysis;
- Excel has no secrets for you;
- You learn quickly, have a highly developed eye for detail and are a strong communicator
- Add a Master/Bachelor degree in Business, Strategy or Economics and 2+ years of relevant work experience in a similar field and you’ve got our full attention;
- You cooperate daily with our other departments as well as our regional teams, and are a real teamplayer to align way of working;
- Do you have experience in SQL? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably Dutch? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
- We will thoroughly review your CV.
- We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
- Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
- When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.