Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Purchasing
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
As buyer you will focus on the sourcing of Rituals products of the right quality. You will do this in time and at the most optimal commercial conditions to meet operational excellence and deliver to the growth and future of Rituals.
You will be assisting the category buyer in preparing sourcing business cases (fact-based) by analysis; scanning the market and preparing executions of requests for quotation. You will be monitoring and evaluating supplier performance and thus building and maintaining long-term relationships with suppliers. You are managing your stakeholders, being a real team-player but at the same time you accomplish your responsibilities as a true owner.
- You will support the procurement part of the Rituals product portfolio;
- You are responsible for the operational buying of the Rituals products;
- You will liaise with innovation, supply chain and quality and regulatory stakeholders;
- You will be the sparring partner for product managers.
- You have a higher professional or university level (HBO/WO) in the direction of purchasing, business administration, small business & retail management or a higher technical degree
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in the cosmetics or related industries, preferably in procurement of cosmetics packaging
- You are able to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- You are a real team-player and problem solver
- You are representative, organized and self-motivated
- You have a commercial sense and enjoy making the connection
- You are fluent in English and Dutch verbally as well as written, German is a plus
WE ARE RITUALS
''We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 730 stores, across 29 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America; with the aim to open 1.000 stores by 2020.
By joining Rituals, you'll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You'll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it's you we're looking for, please don't hesitate and send in your application. We'll be in touch soon.
Contact person recruitment: Maaike van Wissen (Head of Talentacquisition). If you have any questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition is not appreciated.
YOUR BODY. YOUR SOUL. YOUR RITUALS.