Land : Nederland
Provincie : Limburg
Gemeenten : Maastricht
Stad : Maastricht
Categorie : Detailhandel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
Communication Manager is centered around the daily communications of the H&M
customer service center with all our internal and external customers, enabling us to provide an excellent customer service
experience. You will lead a team of 7 local
communication specialists who will be your direct reports.
You are a member of the center management team and will use
your extensive experience to advise and guide the team in all matters
concerning the structuring of our strategic communication.
Our customer service center is
an integral part of H&M's global customer service organization, meaning you
will also work in close conjunction with the global H&M communication team.
responsibilities also include:
- Overseeing the performance and development of the local communication
- Supporting the operational functions with
a focus on communication to improve performance
- Inspiring your colleagues about fashion,
sales and excellent customer service.
- Representing the company's global mindset concerning communication in
- Communicating company goals, information
and expectations in a timely, structured and positive way
- An educational background in communication
on a higher vocational learning or academic level
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a
- A deep
knowledge of identifying and using insights to formulate and implement
communication strategies for
- A passion for Excellent Customer
Service and an affinity for Fashion
- A creative mindset and showing drive and
- A capacity for strategic thinking and
planning as well as decision making
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
and have professional proficiency in Dutch
- Available to travel abroad occasionally
do we offer?
- A fulltime contract for 38 hours per week.
- A market conform salary in accordance with the collective labour agreements Fashion, Sport & Lifestyle InRetail. The actual salary will be determined based on
relevant educational background and professional experience.
- Interesting secondary conditions such as discounts for H&M products,
29 paid vacation days and reimbursement of travel expenses.
- A challenging job with career development
opportunities in a global environment
- The possibility to express your
personality in an informal and multicultural work environment
- To work with great colleagues both locally
- Great coffee and the possibility to relax
by playing a game on our PlayStation, our table tennis table or our kicker
table. Rather go outside for some fresh air? Take a walk in the park next to
Who are we?
The H&M Group is
one of the largest fashion retailers in the world. Our Global Customer Service
division is a multichannel and multi-brand organization with a focus on the
customer dialogue throughout the customer journey.
Service has around 3500 employees globally and has established 16 Customer
Service Centers around the world. In our Center in Maastricht, the
Netherlands, around 450 colleagues make our customers' lives easier in 9
different countries and in 6 different languages. Situated in the
Geusselt Business Park, our center can be easily reached by means of both
public and personal transportation.
Are you the one we
are looking for? Great!
Hit the APPLY button and upload your CV
together with your motivational letter in English by the 30th of September at the latest. Please note that we will collect applications until the 23rd of September. From that date onwards we will start evaluating candidates and reach out to you.
Do you want to
know more about the job?
Feel free to
contact Richard Hagedoorn on 0031-6-13106342 or send an email to StaffRecruitmentCSMaastricht@hm.com. You can also send a WhatsApp message, which will be answered on weekdays
between 8.00 and 16.30. We will also be happy to explain the recruitment
process for this position.