Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : AMSTERDAM
Categorie : Communicatie
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
Ervaring : 5 tot 10 jaar
Fitting within the wider Marketing and Communications group, our Creative team is a talented group of art directors, designers, writers and producers, collaborating to originate ideas, create content and activate marketing campaigns.
We’re continually responding to ever-changing consumers’ needs. Finding innovative ways to connect with new audiences and keeping ahead of the game when it comes to innovation, storytelling and creativity. All of which contributes to positioning Tommy Hilfiger as a leading global lifestyle brand.
Upholding our brand vision, the Content Editor collaborates with creative and marketing teams (at all levels) and key stakeholders across the business, to concept and create engaging content and ensuring we deliver the right message, to the right consumer, at the right time.
Develop inspiring creative that is rooted in a single-minded proposition
Cultivate a deep understanding of the Tommy Hilfiger brand goals and vision as well as a thorough overview of the competitive landscape
Participate on various consumer facing campaigns that range from advertising, digital content and retail promotions
Support B2B with creative content for trade shows/events and inspiring sales tools for our wholesale customers
With an entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative approach, eloquently ideate and present creative ideas
Navigate through a complex approval process and remain open to others’ ideas
Be adept at making sure creative goals and business needs are met whilst being respectful of budgets and meeting deadlines
Assume the role of advocate for the in-house Agency team, building relationships and partnerships with Creative Directors and presenting to stakeholders within the business
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience working in a conceptual copy writing role within an advertising or marketing agency, preferably working with fashion, luxury or lifestyle brands
- A degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism or a related communications or creative field
- Exceptional creative storytelling acumen preferably with American brands
- Native American English speaker or having first-hand experience of American culture, customs, society, language and tone of voice
- Excellent presentation skills
- A strategic and conceptual mindset
- An outstanding folio of work outlining captivating storytelling and digital/content bringing brands to life
- A strong editorial sensibility to the nuts and bolts of online retail and an understanding of how the marriage of content and commerce applies to all channels, including social media
- Tons of energy and a great team spirit
What you can expect from us:
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafés
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
Applicants who do not include a portfolio PDF or URL can unfortunately not be considered. And don’t forget a short motivation letter – we want to know why this is THE opportunity for you!
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Please apply via the 'Apply' button.