Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Detailhandel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
Responsible for the support and coordination in the area of Sustainability, including collecting documentation and data for Rituals Sustainability strategy. The Sustainability strategy at Rituals is ambitious and we are looking for a driven individual, passionate about Sustainability and wants to be part of the most innovative cosmetics brand in the world.
- Coordinate and collect documentation and data points on Sustainability, assist the team with developing and maintaining Rituals Carbon Footprint to an internationally accepted standard (GHG Protocol).
- Assist the team on monitoring of suppliers in reference to their social and environmental impact evaluation, collection and development of data with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support on internal & external communications (presentations), inspiration sessions and training materials. Reporting to the Environmental Responsibility Manager and you will be a direct link to the Sustainability Manager and will work within the Innovation and Sustainability department. You will be working together with departments like Sourcing, Supply Chain and Marketing as well as Suppliers.
- You have a minmum of 3 years experience in a Sustainability role or similar role.
- You have strong Sustainability knowledge, preferably in the Cosmetic or Personal Care sector and experience in excel and powerpoint
- You are passionate about Sustainability, driven to achieve results, analytical, structured and collaborative
- Degree from higher professional or academic university. Degree in Sustainability preferred
- You are fluent in spoken and written EnglishWE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 730 stores, across 29 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America; with the aim to open 1.000 stores by 2020.
By joining Rituals, you'll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You'll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it's you we're looking for, please don't hesitate and send in your application. We'll be in touch soon.
The closing date for this vacancy is 6 August 2020
YOUR BODY. YOUR SOUL. YOUR RITUALS