Credit Controller (French Native)
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Financiën
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world. To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us. We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits. Because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do. Are you up for the challenge and the perfect fit for our team?
Just imagine -
As our new Credit Controller, based in our headquarters in Amsterdam, you will be responsible for:
- Having daily verbal contact and diplomatic interaction with customers regarding the collection of outstanding overdues and payment terms (Pro-actively).
- Evaluating customer problems and determine corrective action. Coordinate this action with your business partners to ensure a timely resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Weekly reporting of top overdue customers together with proposed action plans.
- Ensuring that the regional DSO (days sales outstanding) is as low as possible against set targets.
- The evaluation of the customer's credit worthiness and establishment and regular updating of the customers' credit limits.
- Having regular contact with the credit insurance company and use of various supporting sources.
- Initiating collection processes, handing over customer to insurance company and preparation of legal cases.
- Management of the blocked orders - review daily aging to determine credit holds & releases; work hand in hand with sales to help achieve monthly shipping targets and sales goals.
- Managing the documentation flow towards the customer: account statements, dunning letters, written reminders.
- Account reconciliation and clearing accounts - matching unclear payments, credit & debit notes.
- Cooperating with Finance regarding the allocation of incoming payments.
- Handling of different business model needs such like Multibrand, Franchise and Consignment.
- Preparing direct debit collections and support to determine debt provisions.
- You will be handling bank guarantee, Letter of Credits and deposits.
What you bring to the table:
- Fluent in French (preferably native speaker) and English. Spanish and Dutch are a big plus.
- Bachelor degree in business/accounting
- 2 to 3 years' experience in credit and collections
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Teamplayer and strong communication skills
In this challenging position you will:
- Report into the Finance Director Europe, based in Germany.
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
- We will thoroughly review your application.
- We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.