Land : Nederland
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Handel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a talented and agile CRM Lead within the EMEA Direct to Consumer organization headquartered in Houthavens in Amsterdam and working across all the EMEA websites. Reporting into Ecommerce Manager EMEA and managing 1 direct report, the role is responsible for defining and leading our CRM marketing strategies to drive engagement and traffic to our EMEA sites and stores through relevant data-driven and innovative tools and technology.
In this role you will be responsible for planning, coordination and execution of activations through email and other conversational channels with the goal to retain the current customer base and increase customer lifetime value. Moreover, you will develop and implement personalization and automation strategy and customer programs across multiple channels - email, online, in-store and social media.
You will work closely with our agencies and technology partners, as well as perform operational activities to ensure our campaigns and activations are reaching the right customer profiles with relevant messages and experiences. You will be monitoring the CRM budget and will be guiding optimizations to meet specified KPIs ensuring weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance forecasts are met. As part of the Digital Commerce team, you will also work closely with peers in the Performance Marketing, Trading and Site Experience & Analytics teams to optimize across the full funnel and customer journey. Furthermore, you will collaborate closely with other business areas such as Brand Marketing and Global DTC, Analytics, Marketing and Consumer teams in Boston.
- Development and implementation of the CRM strategy across multiple channels, leading to truly driving Lifetime value whilst maintaining a clear focus on our Global brand and consumer strategy
- Identify, develop, execute, and continuously improve our email and conversational marketing programs to drive traffic to our online and offline stores via email through continuous testing
- Develop and implement framework with clear KPI and performance goals such as frequency of purchase, average basket value, customer acquisition and retention, traffic, member acquisition and registration, customer data, including reporting and analysis
- Lead the execution of the CRM Marketing budget, as well as the development and management of the CRM suppliers (e.g. CRM infrastructure & tooling, CRM consultancy, campaign support, data analysis)
- Work closely with the Email Service Provider consultants to develop and deploy marketing automation and customer targeting strategies.
- Focus on driving incremental sales, while building understanding and optimizing cost of acquisition, customer lifetime value and cost of retention
- Work closely with the Brand, Ecommerce and Retail Marketing teams to create seamless activations across online and offline touchpoints ensuring initiatives are activated consistent and on time
- 5+ years of experience in an international / multi-market Digital and/or Ecommerce environment, especially within CRM
- Advanced knowledge in respective domain (Acquisition, Consumer Engagement, CRM, Digital Communication)
- Strong knowledge and experience in email marketing, conversational marketing experience is a plus, as well as segmentation and database marketing
- Strong experience with segmentation, database marketing.
- Experience with working with ESP's, preferably with Emarsys. Marketing automation experience is a plus.
- Very good communication & negotiation skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Clear understanding of, and passion for, sneaker/fashion/youth culture and a brand guardian
- Documentation and ticketing tool knowledge (e.g. Confluence, Jira)
- Fluent English both verbally and written
This position is open to worldwide candidates.