Customer Experience Manager, Ecommerce Tommy Hilfiger
Land : Nederland
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Handel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
The Ecommerce team is responsible for managing the European owned-and-operated tommy.com and calvinklein.com sites across all European markets. The team executes all necessary functions to manage the Ecommerce business end-to-end. Both brands are growing at a rapid pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years.
The team is 115+ people strong and will expand significantly by the end of the year. Our team consists of highly motivated and skilled professionals from various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, making it an inspiring environment to work in.
Tommy.com attracts over 20 million visitors across 25 countries every year! Our Customer Experience Team thrives to optimize the customer journey by designing, testing and developing a top-notch Ecommerce platform. Our designs and new functionalities set the example for our worldwide Tommy Hilfiger Ecommerce business and are leading on our website, app and in-store shopping screens.
We're seeking a highly motivated Customer Experience Manager to define and implement the consumer experience & journey across all touchpoints of the TH ecommerce journey. In this role you will drive Tommy Ecommerce new Consumer Experiences such as putting forward our Adaptive collection, enhance our sustainability experience, loyalty program and other innovation pilots with digital merchandizing teams.
- Planning and designing scope-of-work for projects
- Defining and getting organizational commitment on project governance
- Maintaining quality assurance and integrity of projects and initiatives
- Managing cross-functional teams' contributions and communications
- Leading progress reports to project owners and sponsors
- Working closely with research teams (CRO, consumer insights), operational teams (Ecommerce Operations, Support), other product teams (Omnichannel transformation, Retail) and marketing teams (market and brand teams) to ensure cross-team understanding and gather inputs to develop and test ideas for products enhancement
- Self-starter and ability to work in autonomy
- Deep knowledge of Ecommerce and platforming
- Ability to engage stakeholders to participate
- Excellent communication skills (storytelling, and presentation)
- Ability to think and perform in a both strategic and tactical spaces simultaneously
- Ability to manage projects using tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Asana