Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Departement : Amsterdam
Stad : AMSTERDAM
Categorie : IT - Web
Contracttype : Vast
Type van beroep : Voltijds
Lots of freedom and possibilities for your own contribution; your opinion is important for our success!
Space for development; welcome to the Only for Men College!
A salary tailored to your skills and experience.
Discount on the collection!
We organize the best and most enjoyable outings! Are you coming too ?!
accessories company, is looking to hire a Data Engineer for our
E-commerce office located in the heart of Amsterdam where 200+
professionals from 40 different countries are working together to create
exciting fashion experiences - whenever, wherever. You will be joining a
diverse team of data engineers and reporting specialists (Trading
department) to support the business in making data-driven decision.
We are looking for an engineer with a DevOps mentality that has experience with ETL tools, Data Modeling, Cloud Services, Data virtualization (RedShift, S3, Serverless) and one of the relevant programming languages Python/ Java/ Scala to be able to:
- Define improvements for the architecture of our data warehouse
- Ensuring high reliability and quality of our data warehouse, setting by monitoring and alerting processes
- Building and improving the data pipelines for our data warehouse using the right
tools and keeping up with industry trends. Implement CI and CD
What you will be doing:
- Build and maintain a reliable and scalable data warehouse. Develop pipelines to gather data for analysis by our stakeholders.
- Ensure new data integrations meet architectural requirements
- Develop routines to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Assist Analytics & Data Science teams with their data needs
- Setup data, application & infrastructure monitoring and alerting (DataDog/Grafana/ELK)
What we are looking for:
- Experience with ETL tools and data modelling
- Proven experience with cloud services like RedShift, S3, Serverless (Lambda)
- Proficient with RDBMS like MSSQL, MySQL
- Experience with one of the coding languages (Python, Java or Scala)
- Preferrable : Experience with dashboarding tools (PowerBI, Tableau) and event driven solutions (Kafka)
If you are interested in finding out more about the role and culture company, please feel free to reach out at +31646278350 or email@example.com