E-Commerce & Digital Trade Director
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Handel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
- Extensive experience in a multi-channel digital trading team driving change and growth
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, project and change management and expertise
- Commercially and customer focussed with an understanding of the nuances of an entrepreneurial brand
- Have demonstrative knowledge of online buying behaviours with proven experience of delivering online customer experience improvement
- Expert excel skills
- Experience with Tableau or using similar insights tools preferred
- Excellent forecasting and planning skills
- Strong cross-functional leadership skills with partnership experience across functional teams
- Strong team player with clear and concise communication style
- Resilient - experience of managing rapid change and growth
- Understanding of target demographic consumer behaviour
- Excellent command of consumer analytics mining tools and analysing results (Omniture, GA, DC Storm, CRM, CDP sources etc.)
- Advanced understanding of digital marketing strategies including brand campaigns, paid social media, display advertising, search activity CRM and SEO
- Strong seasonal planning and campaign launch planning
- Hands on trading, marketing and promotion experience within a retail environment (preferably fashion or retail)
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
- We will thoroughly review your CV (English is our corporate language, so please apply in English)
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it's a good fit, we'll plan our first interview
- Because we're very curious how you'd survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview
- When we're ready to commit to each other, we'll finalize the terms we've discussed and we'll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!