Ecommerce Customer Service Manager
Land : Nederland
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Handel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
- Create improvement roadmap for C4C to support CS roadmap.
- Agree with 3rd party vendor(s) on 'long term IT support' to secure resources for future updates/changes to PVH workflows.
- Increase 'self-service options' by supporting the Customer Service Q&A page development.
- Managing backlog together with the 3rd party vendor Call Center Manager and optimize the existing forecasting process.
- Implement net promoter score (NPS) on all customer touch-points.
- Implement AboutYou Customer Service support at 3rd party vendor.
- Managing of Evolve IP Cloud computing telephony platform.
The Ecommerce team is responsible for managing the European owned-and-operated tommy.com and calvinklein.com sites across all European markets. The team executes all necessary functions to manage the Ecommerce business end-to-end. Both brands are growing at a rapid pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years.
The team is 115+ people strong and will expand significantly by the end of the year. Our team consists of highly motivated and skilled professionals from various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, making it an inspiring environment to work in
As the own-and-operated Ecommerce business is one of the main growth opportunities for both brands, there is a high focus in the organization to support the Ecommerce expansion.
We are looking for an Ecommerce Customer Service Manager who is responsible for the development of customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
Your great communication skills enable you to build strong relationships with senior management, as well as other internal and external partnerships. You have great project management skills and are able to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deliver to tight deadlines. Your passion about customer experience and continuous improvement as well as idea generation and problem-solving skills will also set you up for success.
We are looking for people who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our team. If you are looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn; if you are seeking colleagues who are big thinkers, eager to take on fresh challenges, then our team is perfect for you. Our Ecommerce team is very fast paced and works towards ambitious targets and deadlines so we would like you to thrive in this kind of environment to help us grow together.