Finnish-Speaking CRM Associate
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Aalsmeer
Stad : Aalsmeer
Categorie : Handel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
For our Multi-Channel team we are looking for a Finnish-speaking CRM Associate! The purpose of this role is to manage the customer database and CRM activity including email, SMS, push notifications, customer feedback, and customer retention, as well as driving database sign ups, customer reactivation, app downloads, and revenue and traffic targets for the Finnish Market.
- Deploying and managing email marketing campaigns including weekly sends, automated sends and strategic campaigns that all contribute to targeted session, revenue and conversion figures.
- Managing database to ensure growth, deliverability and IP reputation are at targeted levels and make sure any actions for improvement are completed.
- Gaining a detailed understanding of the JD Sports customer lifecycle to implement regular testing in order to optimise communications across all channels and at all touch points of the customer lifecycle.
- Continued analysis and measurement of email performance and benchmarking against market competitors and leading retailers to define market trends, customer behaviour and industry best practice.
- Manage 3rd party review services including Feefo and Trust Pilot to derive meaningful actions that aim to improve the customer experience and remove any customer pain points.
- Manage the market's app downloads and push notification communication plan to ensure the notifications effectively drive traffic, convert and feature relevant messages that support trade, brand and marketing initiatives.
JD Sports Fashion Plc has long been established as the leading UK specialised multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear, principally through the growth of its main retail fascia, JD Sports. In Great Britain mainly known as "King of Trainers", but on the mainland mainly known as JD Sports. JD Sports has more than 400 stores in Britain, Ireland, France, Spain, Belgium, Germany and Netherlands. JD Sports opened its first store in The Netherlands in July 2013. Since then JD Sports has opened 27 stores and is continuously investigating new possibilities for growth, so keep an eye on us!
- Experience of CRM and email send programs is essential.
- Experience and knowledge of Excel and Google Docs would be valued.
- University graduate or equivalent marketing qualification is advantageous.
- Strong organisational skills and a good multi-tasker is essential.
- Fluent in Finnish and English.