Fulltime HR Manager
Land : België
Provincie : Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest
Stad : Brussels
Categorie : Human Resources - Opleiding
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
Being responsible for advising, guiding and facilitating all Belgium located stores within the HR field and build a structured team and administration process together with the HR assistant which you will be motivating and managing. You represent one voice to the business for HR, linking HR experts to the people needs of the department and work closely together with the Retail Sales Team and act as first point of contact. The key responsibilities are:
- Act as first point of contact for retail management and sales management;
- Working on personnel tools and implementing such as annual evaluations, contributing and working together with the training team to setup a training programme;
- Working on different HR-projects such as implementing new HR tools and systems, creating a staff handbook and updating the employment regulations;
- Optimizing and monitoring the execution of administrative processes such as writing job descriptions, drawing up a staff handbook;
- Responsible for personnel care as absence registration and guidance, performance processes, exit interviews, various interviews;
- Drafting, analyzing, understanding and transmitting HR and management information;
- Performing operational HR tasks such as applying and advising on working conditions (CP311), recording and managing all relevant information;
- Responsible for the Social Elections which need to take place every 4 years;
- Organizing and attending the Works Council and CPBW meetings to after advice and inform the wider business on certain action points;
- Monitoring social and legal obligations both in the stores as for the head office and keeping up to date with employment legalisation and best practices;
- Managing disputes and other legal cases;
- Give legal advice to the employees of the head office and the stores;
- Inspire and challenge the HR team to reach their potentials and work closely together with the team in Aalsmeer;
- Several assignments which may vary and evolve according to the activities and the company needs;
- Conduct HR audits to ensure policies and rules are being adhered.
- Has several years of experience in the broad HR profession;
- Has sufficient knowledge and experience to quickly integrate and render - both within our department and within our fast-growing (retail) organization;
- You offer added value to the team in ambition, result orientation, retail experience and "love" for communication;
- Is analytically and numerically sharp. This translates into follow-up actions, procedures and/or policies. Of course, you have good planning and organization skills and coordinate well with your colleagues.
- Speaks the following languages: French, Dutch and English;
- Is able to work in Brussels;
Moreover, you are ambitious, proactive, customer-oriented, careful and looking for cooperation with your colleagues!
Do you have 4-5 years of work experience within the HR field, and are ready for your "next step" in your career? Then we are looking you!