h&m Home Commercial Visual Manager
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Merchandising
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
COMMERCIAL VISUAL MANAGER TO H&M HOME CONCEPT STORE
KALVERSTRAAT 122, AMSTERDAM
Do you want to be a key player in building a world-class interior brand? Are you passionate about customer service and ready for an exciting challenge in one of the H&M HOME Concept Stores? Then you might be the one we are looking for! H&M HOME is a design-driven interior brand with the purpose to make it possible for many people to create a modern and inspiring home. Our vision is to be a world-class interior brand offering modern design and quality at the best price in an inspiring and sustainable way. The role as Commercial Visual Manager (CVM)As a CVM at H&M Home you have the important role to create an excellent and inspiring shopping experience for our customers every day. Your responsibility is to plan and organize the daily operations in the store, together with the Store Manager and team. As a CVM, your responsibilities are divided into four parts: Customers, Colleagues, Profitable sales and Visual inspiration. You are an ambassador for the brand and together with the team you strive to exceed customer expectations and drive selling on the sales floor, that's where it all happens! Your responsibilitiesThe job of a CVM comes with lots of responsibility - and lots of fun. Your to-do list includes:
- Customer first. You are passionate about our customers and your top priority is always to give excellent customer service.
- You work together with your store team to maximize profitability and sales.
- You make inspirational presentations both by yourself and your team.
- Set an example for your team by always acting in line with H&M Group values, H&M Home brand DNA and H&M Group Global leadership expectations. Your profileWe are looking for a passionate leader. Your personal qualities also include:
- A passion about customer service, people and interior design.
- A great drive and a result driven attitude.
- Interior interest and trend awareness, you have experience in visual presentation & styling of interior products.
- Being well-organised and able to cope with a large workload.
- A positive and coaching attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve.
- An entrepreneurial approach, where you think outside the box. ApplicationAre you our next Commercial Visual Manager? Apply by submitting your CV and Cover letter to as soon as possible, but no later than 27/01/2020. We welcome your application!