Head of CRM & Loyalty
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Handel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
In this role you'll be managing the CRM & Loyalty team. You will define the CRM roadmap, define processes and set up the team for success. You will be working closely with a CRM specialist and external agencies, while collaborating with Brand, Marketing, Ecommerce and ICT departments. You have a great business acumen to drive traffic and revenue online and offline while paying attention to overall brand and customer experience.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a CRM or related positions
- Extensive expertise in Marketing Automation, Consumer journey & loyalty
- Previous experience with managing CRM specialists and external agencies
- Preferable knowledge of SQL, Jira, and technical CRM operations
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We'd love to meet you!
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
- We will thoroughly review your CV.
- We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it's a good fit, we'll plan our first interview.
- Because we're very curious how you'd survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case I n a follow-up interview.
- When we're ready to commit to each other, we'll finalize the terms we've discussed and we'll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.