HR Advisor | Fulltime (40h)
Land : Nederland
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Human Resources - Opleiding
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
- Preparing and monitoring procedures and drafting employee contracts, keeping the personnel systems up-to-date, taking care of all relevant correspondence;
- Supporting and advising the (line- and higher) management in the implementation of personnel policy and advising managers about specific areas including absenteeism, collective agreements and working conditions;
- Maintain contacts with employment agencies and provides the first selection of staff in the recruitment process;
- Fixing problems for employees in the field of collective labor agreements and condition, pensions, social security and tax regulations.
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to HUGO BOSS Benelux B.V. must have a current HB Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our HR Advisors. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of HUGO BOSS Benelux B.V. HUGO BOSS will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Please note that 'agency calls' are not appreciated.
- Experience from a similar position in wholesale or retail for at least 2-3 years;
- A vision on modern practicable personnel policy;
- Extensive communication skills on all levels and a high level of commitment;
- Ability to work independently, a 'hands-on' mentality, is able to set priorities and is not thinking in problems but in solutions;
- Flexible, customer-focused, accurate, results-oriented and can work well under pressure;
- Is familiar with the latest regulations on social and fiscal matters;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Dutch and English, any additional market-specific language is desirable;
- Computer literate, with a good knowledge of MS Office, especially Word and Excel;
- Knowledge of SAP, Cobra and ProTime system is a plus;
- Living nearby Amsterdam.