HR Business Partner DACH
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Human Resources - Opleiding
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here's what we'll do together:
The HR Business Partner Retail Country DACH and UK drives all activities related to HR operations & administration for own employed retail store staff and office employees in the region/country. You primarily act as the first point of contact for management to effectively provide HR advice, guidance and support based on different HR related topics such as Employee Relations, legal issues and performance management. Furthermore you ensure correct HR operations and administration processes in close cooperation with the Global HQ HR team, and you support in local recruitment.
The HR Business Partner Retail acts as the linking pin between the Global HQ HR team and the business locally: it ensures that what the business needs is done operationally, and that what is created within the team actually will be rolled out in the business.
The HR Business Partner Retail reports into the Global HR Manager in Amsterdam.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft standard correspondence throughout the employee life-cycle such as confirmation of employment, changes to terms and conditions, prepare evaluation documents (based on templates provided by Global HQ)
- Ensure up-to-date local employee data within the Global HQ HR Information system
- Facilitate the recruitment process of G-Star personnel in all stores
- Prepare employment contracts and legal documents
- Ensure compliance with local legislation and global policies
- Ensure all managers use Quinyx (workforce administration tool) for employees employed in stores, including:
- Initiating HR transactions in HR systems (HR admin and time registration)
- Monthly check Quinyx and contact the District Managers in case of increasing overtime/minus-hour balances, etc.
- Prepare the payroll input monthly and follow up with the payroll coordinator at HQ.
- Bachelor degree in, HR or Business studies
- Minimum of 6 years working experience, 4 years in HR
- Relevant experience in relevant Apparel, Fashion and/or Retail industry
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Able to influence without authority
- Analytical skills
- Customer and solution oriented
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Fully comfortable working in English and German
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
- We will thoroughly review your CV.
- We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it's a good fit, we'll plan our first interview.
- Because we're very curious how you'd survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
- Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
- When we're ready to commit to each other, we'll finalize the terms we've discussed and we'll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.