Land : Nederland
Provincie : Utrecht
Gemeenten : Vijfheerenlanden
Stad : Vianen
Categorie : Human Resources - Opleiding
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
DRIVE CORE BUSINESS
- Labor relations: ensures labor relation issues are dealt with commercially and appropriately. Support the HR Manager in building effective relationships with Unions.
- Legislative compliance: ensure all policies and practices are compatible with local employment legislation.
- Exceeding the expectations of the internal customer: ensuring all requests and queries from our customers are resolved in a timely, accurate and professional way.
- Compensation & benefits: administer remuneration and other offered benefits, provide accurate salary information to enable payroll processing.
- Recruitment & selection: contribute to identifying recruitment needs and implementing recruitment activities to attract and retain talented associates.
- Training, development & succession planning: contribute to identifying training needs and delivering training activities, as well as the development of a robust succession plan. GROW STRATEGIC IMPERATIVES
- Regional HR processes: contribute to implementing effective and efficient HR processes that support the overall objectives of the business and align with those of the wider HR team. BUILD CAPABILITIES
- Build relationships: develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders, and collaborate effectively with other departments within the region, throughout the division, as well as globally.- Leadership: provide counselling and support for the Regional Administrator.
- Training: coach Store and District Managers in the implementation of HR related processes and activities.
Fluency in spoken and written English, and local languages Dutch and French.
Extensive working knowledge of local employment legislation.
Enthusiastic, goal-oriented team player with a desire to learn.
Strong analytical skills.
Highest levels of ethics and integrity.