HR Manager Retail
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Haarlemmermeer
Stad : Hoofddorp
Categorie : Human Resources - Opleiding
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
We've always believed in the positive benefits of movement. And this year, we've recommitted to this founding purpose, supporting more people to experience the transformative power of movement, on the body and the mind.
So, this is your chance to join a truly purpose-driven brand.
As Retail HR Manager, you'll strive to give our frontline staff the tools and training they need to deliver a best-in-class customer experience. Your natural caregiver qualities will help you stay in-tune with your colleagues' professional needs, while your problem-solving skills will ensure that they're always met.
You'll call upon your impeccable people skills and ability to see the bigger picture, to build strong relationships with your co-workers and prioritise tasks according to their business case.
You could be the right person for this role regardless of your age, nationality, religious beliefs or gender identification. ASICS welcomes diversity in our people, their backgrounds and life experiences.
We need an exceptional candidate to advise, partner and support our retail teams to fulfil their potential and make a lasting difference on our customer experience.
Based at our EMEA headquarters in Randstad, Netherlands and reporting to Katja Meeuwsen-Nass, Vice President HR, as part of the role you'll:
- Partner with Area and Store Managers in the Netherlands and Belgium to advise on HR needs.
- Review and align Retail HR needs across different markets.
- Equip our frontline retail staff with the tools they need to perform at the highest level.
- Ensure a smooth process for personnel budgeting, annual merit increases and performance management.
- Draw up Health and Safety guidelines to protect our retail staff.
Does this sound like you?
- You're people-focused. You always ask, and listen.
- You're solutions-driven. There's no such thing as a problem that can't be solved.
- You're unflappable. You're able to remain calm in pressurised situations.
- You're always proactive. You identify and make opportunities out of nothing.
- You're emotionally intelligent. You're naturally empathetic.
What we're looking for
- A university or bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- At least five years' experience in a similar role.
- A track record of working across Europe in an international retail business.
- Hands on experience in retail, preferably at management level.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Proven background in strategy and execution.