Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Human Resources - Opleiding
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
In this role you take care of our Rituals fleet, sickness & leave process and you will be in charge to check our monthly payroll for our Central Head Office in Amsterdam. Besides taking care of these key processes, you give daily support to one or more HR Business Partners. And not only will you support them, you will also dive into the world of Global Mobility by supporting the Compensation & Benefits team.
Together with your direct colleagues, you are responsible for a smooth HR operation and high-quality service to the business. In this role you will be able to advise on (complex) HR cases where stakeholder management is key.
To make our team complete, we are looking for someone with a sharp eye for detail and a hands-on mentality. Within your field you want to be 'best in class', you are flexible, and you like working pragmatically.
Rituals is growing fast, so dull moments are rare. There are lots of opportunities to shape your own role! JOB REQUIREMENTS
- You have about 3-5 years of relevant work experience in HR, preferably in retail or another fast-growing international company
- You have experience with payroll, fleet, and preferably global mobility
- You are familiar with the Dutch labor law
- You have great communication skills, and you are proficient in Dutch and English
- You are an energetic team player; someone who inspires others and is open to new insights.