Indirect Tax Analyst
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Detailhandel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
- Preparing and submitting of Intrastat returns for various European countries
- Ensuring proper compliance with tax requirements
- Developing ongoing training materials, guidelines and other documentation
- Supporting the execution of projects, compliance reviews and regulatory assessments
- Supporting audits What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity to make an impact - disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labour Organization.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.
- 1-3 years of experience in the (indirect) tax field
- A pro-active and pragmatic attitude with a smart, organised approach and an eye for details and deadlines
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) - other languages are an advantage to have
- Availability to work full-time (40 hours per week)