International Payroll Manager
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Human Resources - Opleiding
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
As International Payroll Manager, you are responsible for the global payroll. Together with your team of payroll specialists, you overlook the day to day payroll operations, including internal control compliance, taxes and finance demands. You will be responsible for implementing a new set-up in line with local payroll regulations and for continuous improvement of our payroll processes, controls and compliance.
This is a new role within Rituals. Your main focus will be on ensuring that the payroll processes are efficient and compliant so that payroll taxes risks are minimized. You and your team of payroll specialists will have frequent interaction with local HR Management and the finance department.
You will review our entire Payroll set-up, including relationships with external suppliers, and provide strategic direction for the organization. Whilst doing so you will:
- optimize our Payroll processes and continue to work on optimization and continuous improvement;
- manage the Payroll team and provide guidance to Payroll specialists in the countries;
- remain up to date on local payroll laws and legislations for countries and ensure compliance;
- Manage vendors, including SLA management and service delivery;
- work collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as HR, Finance and the Internal control and risk team.We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 730 stores, across 29 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America; with the aim to open 1.000 stores by 2020.
By joining Rituals, you'll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You'll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
YOUR BODY. YOUR SOUL. YOUR RITUALS
Slow down with Rituals
- You have experience in managing remote teams;
- You master the course of streamlining payroll processes;
- You have experience with local payroll taxes legislation (although not all specific knowledge of local regulations is required);
- You are highly organised and have the ability to structure activities and projects, stick to agreements within deadlines and according to guidelines;
- You have a hands-on and problem solver approach;
- You are fluent in English both written and verbal, multiple language skills (Dutch, German, French or Spanish) are a plus;
- Knowledge of workday is a plus.