Nassaukade 300H, 1053 LN, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Internship Fabric Design
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : AMSTERDAM
Categorie : Handel
Contracttype : Stage
Dienstverband : Voltijds
Ervaring : Student
Begindatum : direct
Salaris : internship reimbursement fee
we exhibit on Première Vision, Paris twice per year. we develop multiple collections of embroidery and lace fabrics for this exhibition. you will be assisting in the collection creation and reporting directly to WMB’s head designer.
• FABRIC DESIGN: graphic design of lace, all-over embroidery, and print patterns (illustrator).
• MATERIALS: evaluate materials to per design.
• DEVELOPMENT: evaluate prototypes of designs and communicate with supplier.
• TREND DEV & COLLECTION BUILD: assist the designer in the creation of trend books and collection build.
• GARMENT - DESIGN: assisting WMB’s designer in inspirations and technical design
• GARMENT - TECHNICAL FILE CREATION: input of measurements-, material-, and construction specs
• STARTING DATE: March 2020, open to discuss
• LOCATION: amsterdam
• DURATION: minimum of 5 months
• SMALL-SIZE COMPANY: we are a start-up with all its positive and negative aspects. Although we cooperate with large brands and factories our own team consists of 11 people: 5 people in Amsterdam and 7 people in China.
• PS: we have a love for innovative fabrics
• EXPERIENCE: fabric design
• CURRENTLY: enrolled in/recently graduated at uni (of applied sciences)
• COURSE BACKGROUND: fashion design / product development
• PERSONALITY: creative, resourceful, organised
• FLUENCY: english.
• COMPUTER SKILLS: illustrator, basic: OS-and MS-programs, excel
• ADVANTAGE: understanding of measurement-making, patterns, and different materials