jr. Marketing Executive
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Utrecht
Gemeenten : Leusden
Stad : Leusden
Categorie : Marketing
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
We are looking for a detail orientated visionary to plan and execute our (trade) marketing & brand comms strategy for PUMA Benelux. Both Sportstyle and Performance business units within PUMA are responsible for bringing to market all category related products and campaigns. You will need to:
- Manage & deliver the marketing plans for the whole Benelux T2 account portfolio.
- Implement PUMA's look in wholesale across POP (window and in-store); digital; and visual merchandising.
- Obsess sell-thru and react to challenges and opportunities to deliver sell-thru requirements;
- Prepare BLX showroom graphics and POS for seasonal presentations so that they inspire and excite our retailers.
- Support to deliver Benelux PR and Digital communication plan aligning to Regional content creation.
- Deliver local brand partnerships and execute localized global brand campaigns.
- Develop and deliver the BLX lifestyle key influencer and brand advocacy programs;
- Align and integrate opportunities across BLX.
- Deliver window, in-store and digital marketing collateral in-line with the key and trade account marketing plans developed in conjunction with the sales team.
- Attend all seasonal sell-ins and develop quarterly Go-To-Market plans integrated with Sales managers
- Maintain good relations with all Key Account Marketing teams
- Produce wrap-up reports upon the completion of each campaign, including a summary and future recommendations.
- Support to develop and deliver first-class brand plans for selected marketing campaigns;
- Support to develop high-performing relationship with PUMA's PR agency.
- Identify, select and connect relevant influencers to PUMA to support seasonal and yearlong key initiatives.
- Support to manage & execute local brand partnerships and activations
- Retail marketing experience within the sports, fashion or FMCG industry with passion for sports brands.
- Strong knowledge of the Sportstyle/Performance market, and consumer marketing within it.
- A passion for creativity and ability to demonstrate ROI from the creative process.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Strong networking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Skilled in project and budget management.
- Written and spoken English competency to a business standard.
- IT literate with strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ideally Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Ability to work flexibly in a fast paced, highly functioning team.
- Self-starter, highly collaborative and solutions-orientated.