Junior Brand Manager
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Utrecht
Gemeenten : Vijfheerenlanden
Stad : Vianen
Categorie : Handel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
You will play an important role in supporting the Manager, Brand Communications Sidestep in defining creative & comms concepts that will help building a consistent, premium brand experience at all consumer touch points and support the company's marketing objectives.
You will support the Manager, Brand in managing the European product / marketing calendar for Foot Locker Europe. The Associate Manager, Brand is involved on a day-to-day basis in the communication between Product, Visual Merchandising, Marketing and Vendors, ensuring alignment between all stakeholders. Vendor relationship management.You will act as a main contact person with vendor partners and support the creation of strong collaborative marketing plans in line with the brand and marketing objectives. Collaborate with internal and external partner to drive execution across all channels. Project management
You will plan, organize, and manage resources to achieve specific project goals and objectives within project constraints- within scope, quality, time and budget. Optimize the allocation and integration of inputs necessary to meet pre-defined objectives. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, internal and external Channel marketingYou will work with our cross-functional teams (Social, PR, VM, Digital, Store Operations) to ensure that all brand concepts are seamlessly and effectively deployed across all consumer touchpoints. Special projects/tasks
You will maintain the Sales Promo calendar on a weekly basis.Additional related special projects and specific tasks may also be required on an ad-hoc basis, depending on the needs of the business and as required by the Manager, Brand Concept or the Brand Director.
- At least 3/4 years of relevant experience in a similar environment within the Fashion / Lifestyle or Sports industry or with an Advertising agency. Experience with youth brands would be a plus.
- Adept at driving both strategic goals and operational deliverables simultaneously
- A creative and innovative mindset with experience introducing and testing new methods
- A strong understanding of digital technologies, trends and media landscape across key European markets, and a solid understanding of media consumption / behavior across Europe.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions, monitor KPIs and measure success
- Strong project management, budget management and scheduling skills. A proven track record in leading cross-functional projects within Matrix organisations.
- Ability to influence at all levels of an organization and adept at cross-cultural collaboration
- Experience building successful strategic relationships with external partners
- Fluency in English (verbal and written), knowledge of another European language a plus.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the European Union. When starting in this position your job title will be Associate Manger Brand Communications.