Junior Credit Controller
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Financiën
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here's what we'll do together:
The European Credit Control team is securing the payment flow between our B2B customers and G-Star. The department evaluates customer risks, keeps them under control by our close cooperation with insurance companies and intervene if necessary. Since the team is in need of support we are looking for a candidate that is keen to broaden his mind about credit control in a fashion brand environment. It is a pivotal role in the department since you will work hand in hand with all of our credit controllers and support them with your analyses in their daily tasks.
Duties & Responsiblities:
- Identify payment/booking differences
- Support Accounting team with bookings and prepare/process data
- Update and consolidate database data
- Create overviews, reports and analyses to support the credit control team
- Manage blocked orders and pro-actively work on solution
- Evaluate customer problems and determine corrective action
- Evaluation of the customer's credit worthiness and establishment and updating of customers' credit limits
- Initiate collection processes, handing over customer to insurance company and follow up on legal cases
- Managing the documentation flow towards the customer: account statements, dunning letters, written reminders
- Account reconciliation and clearing accounts - matching unclear payments, credit & debit notes
- Handling of different business model needs such like Multibrand, Franchise and Consignment
- Preparation of direct debit collections
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong analytic skills
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Team player and strong communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- SAP, SalesForce and Onguard knowledge is a plus
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
- We will thoroughly review your CV.
- We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it's a good fit, we'll plan our first interview.
- Because we're very curious how you'd survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
- Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
- When we're ready to commit to each other, we'll finalize the terms we've discussed and we'll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.