Labor Compliance Manager Emea
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Hilversum
Stad : Hilversum
Categorie : Audit - Consulting - Juridisch
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
Nike HR Operational Services is the engine powering a full suite or HR services. We support a growing workforce of over 70,000 employees globally. Operational Services are laser focused on seamless employee experience and complete regulatory compliance.
As our Labor Compliance Manager EMEA based in our EHQ in Hilversum, you will be part of the HR Compliance EMEA team, reporting directly to the EMEA HR Compliance Director.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?In this role, you'll be responsible for providing advice and counseling to Nike HR and business managers on all aspects of both labor and immigration compliance issues including consideration and implementation of policies and procedures.
You'll also coordinate and supervise responses to all labor inspections and audits and will lead the process through to resolution. In addition, you will identify, provide advice on and address labor compliance risk associated with legislative compliance developments affecting employees and develop strategies to respond to compliance issues. Together, the compliance team will build and maintain a proactive, balanced model of operational risk management across the globe.
Main responsibilities in this position include:
- Build and deliver operating model for labor & immigration compliance in EMEA
- Anticipate potential roadblocks, find opportunities for improvement and provide practical approaches to problem solving;
- Provide governance, guidelines and recommendations on sophisticated labor compliance matters to a wide range of partners, including project specific support.
- Continuously audit legislative developments to ensure internal processes remain current
- Prepare quarterly reporting on the overall EMEA compliance status and improvements, including tracking implementation status of new/ changed legislation and collective labor agreements (CLA's);
- Assist and reply to external audits of labor law and/or immigration law as they may occur throughout EMEA.
- Enhance awareness and improve compliance with local labor laws and HR systems and processes by conducting trainings, running specific projects on closure of compliance gaps;
- Conduct internal HR audits on a country by country basis, reports findings and support HR partners in resolving any action points.
- Actively monitor compliance with European immigration laws & requirements and manage/closely collaborate with external vendor in this respect.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?In this role, it is essential to be a trusted technical advisor to multiple HR functional teams. It is also equally important to develop a deep understanding of Nike internal operating processes and systems to drive compliance initiatives cross-functionally for continuous response to regulatory changes.
- Solid knowledge of European labor laws (incl. CLA's) and Immigration laws (incl. Posted Workers Directive requirements)
- A minimum 5 years of work experience in the field of Employment Law, Immigration and/or Compliance/Risk Management that is predominantly with a big firm and/or corporate in-house counsel in a multi-national company
- Demonstrable ability to drive the process, both on own initiative and in team context, and to lead, coach, inspire
- Ability to clearly articulate objectives, strong information seeking skills and ability to make things happen.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient (verbal and written) communication skills in English required, knowledge of German and/or French language strongly preferred