Legal Counsel - Employment
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
County : Hilversum
Stad : HILVERSUM
Categorie : Audit - Consulting - Juridisch
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
Within much loved, social and inspiring organisation, you'll be providing day-to-day legal advice and support to Human Resources and management handling mainly employment-related legal issues including compliance, individual and collective employment rights, discrimination, migration law and litigation. Your support ranges from drafting (employment) agreements, policies, letters and handbooks and best practices, to advise on recruitment and hiring and day-to-day employment issues, employee relations and participation, discipline and terminations, to assist with employee investigations, to negotiate with the works council and unions and to advise on and coordinate responses to region-specific legal requirements, to monitor case law, upcoming legislation and implement such and to prepare and conduct trainings to HR. Next to that, you'll coordinate external legal support in this context.
Amongst all, within this role, you can expect:
- A challenging and dynamic role with lots of growth & development opportunity, working very closely with the business.
- To maintain in house employment law support overseeing all employment law matters and coordinating external legal support.
- A minimum of 4 years' relevant work experience as a lawyer and/or as in-house counsel
- Substantial knowledge of and experience with employment law (compensation & benefits, works council/unions, pensions, immigration, health & safety, and basic data privacy)
- Pragmatic business partner with great organizational, analytical, entrepreneurial, and communicational skills
- High degree of independence, initiative and decisiveness
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
Together Tomorrow - Join a Retailer that's on the move to be better for our planet, better for people, better together! From diversity & inclusion, reducing waste, to product care and how we work with our suppliers, our Together Tomorrow initiative reflects what we do and helps drive change across our business. Ready to help us achieving our ambitious goals? Wherever you'll start working with us, if in Stores or our HQs, you can contribute!