Land : Nederland
Provincie : Utrecht
Gemeenten : Vijfheerenlanden
Stad : Vianen
Categorie : Handel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
- Take ownership on all things e-commerce within the designated brand.
- Align product strategy, technology and marketing with digital initiatives to grow online and mobile commerce and capabilities.
- Lead site merchandising and user experience while continuing to identify future developmental needs.
- Navigate the matrix environment and work cross-functionally with Buyers, Marketing and IT, as well as external branded counterparts.
- Work with cross-functional, cross-channel teams to drive prioritized initiatives from strategy creation through proof-of-concept phases. Participate in pilots, rollouts and implementations on an as-needed basis.
- Work closely with Snr Mgr eCommerce Operations to align on business opportunities and priorities.
- Run and analyze complex sales reports and present opportunities to various business functions with recommendations based on data (e.g., cross-sale products to optimize sales).
- Manage allocation of all product for the .com channel.
- Utilize the ability to influence others in presenting divisional strategies to a broad audience.
- Stay on top of latest industry trends.
- Monitor the site on daily basis, to ensure Quality Assurance for all content and website functions. Review test site environment to proactively preview site experience and campaigns and make callouts prior to live date.
- Assist in conceptualizing monthly campaign themes based on product assortment and seasonal trends. Curate sku lists for product pools and merchandising stories.
- Leverage data to understand performance of campaigns and customer interaction on the site to optimize the experience-make suggestions to improve conversion rates and identify business opportunities.
- Own the holistic digital calendar setting out the site focus based on trade and marketing calendar synch
- Brief merch and content teams to create and deliver eCom promotional activity on site. This includes the creation of assets, priority product focus and site roll out.
- Lead site optimization projects like search optimization, product recommendations and customer product recommendations
- Leverages business intelligence analytics and merchandising reports to assess optimized site merchandising
- Briefs and aligns site merchandising group to drive to line sales and targeted growth to support department pyramid and vendor buy plans
- Bachelor's Degree in business or marketing concentration.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, innovative, creative team player, ability to work cross-functionally.
- Must have thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, organization, self-starter and analytical experience.
- Understanding of retail industry, including merchandising, marketing and IT.
- Strong project-management skills.